Malwarebytes has been regarded as the tool which gives complete protection to your computer from different kinds of malicious threats or issues. It provides effective protection from virus as well as malware. Generally, internet has been considered as hatching place for these threats. They come to our computer from different sources. In most of the cases, we visit malicious websites that send such virus or malware to our local computer disk. If you want to avoid this issue, you need to be careful. With Malwarebytes installed on your system, you do not have to worry about it at all. This tool adds excellent convenience. It blocks those websites that can potentially harm your computer.
However, a tool cannot be accurate all the time. It may show up some glitches or errors. The same thing goes for this antivirus application. It blocks a few websites mistakenly. If you are completely sure about the fact that these websites would not harm your computer at all, you should put them into exception list of this security tool so that they do not get blocked in future. To put a website into exception list, you just need to follow steps as mentioned below.
- At first, launch Malwarebytes security tool on your computer. You can double-click on desktop icon to launch it or you can open it by going to “Start” menu. Under “Start” menu, you shall find “All Programs”. When you move your mouse on ”All Programs”, you shall be able to find Malwarebytes. Click on it to launch it.
- As software is launched, you need to check left pane of the software interface. Here, you shall be able to locate “Settings” option. Click on this option and then go to “Settings” page to find various settings related options.
- Find “Exclusion” tab under settings options and then click on “Add an Exclusion”. Now press “Add IP” button and then click on “Add Domain”.
- As soon as you click on that, you shall be asked to enter a domain URL. This particular websites and its all pages will be unblocked by Malwarebytes.
- Save your changes and then close Malwarebytes.
- Open web browsing tool and then go to the website that you have unblocked. You should not face problem in browsing this website.
To learn more in this regard and to obtain step by step technical support from experts, you should pick up phone and call Malwarebytes Technical Support Number.